How to add your exchanger to BestChange
BestChange has been the leading exchanger monitor since 2007. Adding your exchanger to BestChange ranking is a great opportunity to boost the number of visitors who want to exchange e-currency on your website and increase your income!
We accept automatic, semi-automatic and manual exchangers operated by humans as well as e-currency-to-cash exchangers.
If you want to join us, please make sure you meet the requirements. After that, send us the info as listed below about your exchanger for us to consider your application and for you to get listed ASAP.
Advantages of being listed on BestChange
- Surge in potential clients
We have an exceptionally large audience of visitors who come to our site specifically looking for exchangers and you will enjoy exposure to over 2 million potential clients per month. Our advertising team promotes our monitor on various online platforms to continue the growth of visitors. The more visitors we bring from our monitor to your website, the more exchange orders and the higher the revenue.
- Increase your trustworthiness
We are a reputable monitor and visitors trust that the exchangers listed with us are legal, credible and trustworthy. They choose to select an exchanger in our monitor over looking for them in search engines.
- Accumulating reviews
Customers can leave feedback about your services on our website which additionally increases your trustworthiness and credibility.
- Being on par with competitors
Check competitors' rates, reviews and websites to not miss out on the competition.
- Adding our banner to your website
Since we are a recognized market player, advertising partnership with us to your potential customers serves as authority endorsement and increases their trust and chances of conversion.
We have launched our monitoring service in 2007 and since then hundreds of exchangers have chosen to work with us. They enjoy mutually beneficial cooperation and highly cherish advantages of partnership with us. Do not miss out, become our partner too!
1. Exchanger requirements
- The exchanger's website needs to have been actively working for at least 6 months from the moment of its launching and beginning to work with the clients. It is a very important requirement because we add well-known and experienced exchangers only. Also, it is crucial for the exchanger to have operated before being listed and to have its own customers, reviews and reputation on the Internet.
- The total available reserve amount must be at least $10 000.
The exchanger must have an export rates file that meets our standards. The data in the file must be updated instantly after there is a change of an exchange rate, reserve amount or other exchange conditions that are to be rendered in the export file. We do not accept a once-a-minute "crontab" schedule.
Please be informed that the export file must contain actual rates, reserves and all additional data about commissions and icons. The exchanger will be banned in case of invalid data about rates no matter whether it is submitted accidentally or not.
- The homepage must contain an exchange request form with a calculator available without registration. Every exchange order must have a unique number to track its status.
- The exchanger must have a
Reward for exchanges must be accrued for all users provided by our monitoring, including those who have not registered on the exchanger's website, as well as for operations that the exchanger considers "not profitable" or "with surcharge".
Technical implementation of partnership program:
- A user visits your exchanger by our monitor using URL with GET-parameter that includes Partner ID;
- An exchanger sets cookies to provide the user affiliation with a partner by following the link;
- Partner ID from cookies sets to calculate the reward by starting an exchange;
- The amount deposits to partner account if an exchange was successful;
- Partner account must contain deposit statistics, payment history and summary statistics.
- The name and domain of the exchanger must be unique and unlike any those of listed exchangers, as well as with existing well-known projects.
- The website must provide a secure HTTPS connection.
- In some cases, additional check of the exchanger owner's identity may be required.
- The website of the exchanger must have a contact email, as well as an installed online chat for facilitated solution of exchanges. The section "Contacts" must have extensive information as to how to connect with an operator, and also specified in-office hours. It is desirable to have support via telephone and other channels (Telegram, Skype, etc.). The Customer Support Service must provide answer to the clients within one hour during office hours, and the way of communication must be stated clear on the website.
- The website must have a unique and original design and contain comprehensive descriptions of how to conduct exchanges as well as information about commissions. The website must be permanently up and running.
The main page of the exchanger must have a link to the page with Terms of service of processing exchanges which contain all the necessary conditions of cooperation with clients.
The ToS must not contradict conditions for listing and in BestChange monitor and stipulated exchanger duties.
Pay attention to the list of terms that must be added to the Mandatory conditions:
of the exchanger.
- conditions for making orders;
- conditions for fixing the exchange rate;
- conditions for the client's payment for the order;
- conditions for exchanger's payment for the order (additional conditions for sending funds depending on the client's location, if applicable);
- format for receiving consultations after the client's payment for the order;
- format of interaction with the client under force majeure circumstances, such as blocking of the exchanger's account by the bank as a result of sending funds by the client, blocking of the client's account by the bank as a result of sending funds by the exchanger, erroneous transfer of funds by the client as a result of incorrect input of payment details, and other;
- conditions for processing and storage of personal data.
- It is necessary to have a full-fledged version of the site in the English language, as well as English-speaking customer support. The site must be configured in such a way that the user would at once land on the English version of the site via the link where language identifier is specified, and the rest parts of the service (for instance, emails that are sent out) must also be in the English language.
- Monitor's logo must be placed on the website's main page in a visible place. If you have several buttons on your website, picture with BestChange logo must be placed first.
- The exchanger site must get and process the
When the user comes from monitoring, the cur_from and cur_to GET parameters containing the values the user selected will be added to the URL of the exchanger site. Short currency alpha codes are used as currency names. This data is necessary to use in order to redirect the user to the page of the exchange direction the user selected in monitoring earlier or to automatically select the currencies in the options.
GET parameters sent from the monitoring at the moment the user clicks the link of the exchanger site.
- The exchanger must use licensed software produced by an established manufacturer or self-made software given that the safety audit is performed on a regular basis. It is prohibited to use counterfeit software.
- The exchanger administrator must have work experience with currencies displayed on the exchanger, as well as he/she must get acquainted with the conditions of exchanger participation in BestChange.
Note that all the requirements are negotiable. If your exchanger does not meet one or several of them, you may contact us to discuss that. For example, some requirements may be dropped if the exchanger has rare e-currencies.
Please be advised that we do not take any fee for inclusion of new exchangers in whatever form. If somebody contacts you offering to speed up listing in BestChange monitoring for a fee, you can be certain you are dealing with scammers. We also do not accept temporary deposits from exchangers as a way of guaranteeing their reliability.
If somebody offers you services of "accelerated listing" into our monitor, you are most likely dealing with fraudsters. Please be vigilant. If an exchanger uses such services, it can be blacklisted by us without a chance for the listing application to be reconsidered.
2. Information for exchanger's listing application
To get listed, please provide the following:
- Site URL.
- Exchanger launch date (when it started to provide exchange services).
- Perfect Money, Advanced Cash, WebMoney account ID (if the exchanger works with these e-currencies).
- Link to export rates file that meets our standards.
- Address of the page with terms of service for processing exchanges.
- Referral program information.
- Additional administrator's contacts: phone number, Telegram, Skype, personal e-mail not on the domain of the exchanger site.
- File of exchanger's logo image, 400x400 pixels in size.
- Materials that reliably confirm that the total reserves of the exchanger amount to at least $10 000.
- Links to the topics on popular forums, reviews services.
- Links confirming official registration, license for exchanging activity (if available).
3. BestChange rejection reasons
We will not be able to list the following categories of exchangers on our website:
- Partner satellites which are not independent services and duplicate directions posted on partner websites.
- Bad reputation (we do not add exchangers our customers have claims against).
- A standard website design that comes together with exchanger software.
4. BestChange rights and duties
- Shall accept applications for reviewal and send notifications about the taken decision within 10 days from the moment of receiving the application for listing an exchanger.
Please be advised that the analysis and integration of exchangers, accepted for reviewal, can take an unlimited amount of time and usually takes from several weeks to several months.
- Reserves the right to switch those exchangers off the monitor that no longer meet the rules of participation in the rating.
- Reserves the right to refuse to add an exchanger to the rating at its sole discretion, without giving any reasons.
FAQ about adding exchangers
- Can I add the website of my exchanger to the BestChange monitor?
- Please first get acquainted with all the conditions of adding exchangers to BestChange monitor placed on this page. For exchanger to be added, it must fully meet all conditions, but you can already send an application about a new exchanger.
- What will I get if I add my exchanger to your monitor?
Adding to the BestChange monitor will help decrease your expenses on marketing, as we seriously work on promotion of our platform since 2007.
We have a large base of loyal customers, over 2.5 million users visit BestChange specifically for exchanging funds. Listing on the BestChange monitor will give you a steady flow of customers and will significantly increase your income.
- I would like to launch my own exchanger. What do I need to do?
To launch an exchanger, you will need to:
- Decide on the name of the service and register the corresponding domain name.
- Choose a reliable hosting company, it is preferable to lend VPS or dedicated server straight away.
- Select software (script) on which the exchanger will work.
- Install the software on hosting, set up the website through the administration panel, set up the design of the website.
- Please tell, what script is the best for the new exchanger?
- We can recommend PremiumExchanger, the product with rich functionality, the quality of which is proven by many years of successful work. The software from this developer serves approximately ~70% exchangers participating in the BestChange monitor. The developer has expertise in developing software for exchangers since 2013.
- How long does the integrations of an exchanger to the BestChange monitor take?
We are very attentive to the included exchangers and carefully check all available information about them. Unfortunately, some checks and procedures take a fixed amount of time and cannot be sped up without losing quality.
Individual work is being done with each adding resource, we never refuse integration for our potential partners-exchangers without serious grounds, and in case we find some flaws in the work process or software we strive to give recommendations for their elimination.
Given that all necessary conditions are met, integration can take between one to several months.
- Can I add my exchanger for a fee?
- No, we never add exchanger to the BestChange monitor for money and do not offer services for sped-up adding. We consider, firstly, honesty, reliability, the quality of service, positive reviews from real users on different Internet platforms, duration of work on the Internet without complaints from users and recommendations of other exchangers with which we have been collaborating for a long time.
- How do you check duration of an exchanger work?
- The analysis of the working duration of an exchanger is carried out taking into account the representation of the domain name on the Internet. The website of the exchanger must have a sufficient number of high-quality mentions proving the date of launch. It is important that the exchanger has worked for some time before inclusion to BestChange, so that it has its own loyal customers that leave reviews on public platforms, and the website of the service is famous on the Internet.
- Why the 6 month of working is a must to for an exchanger to be included into the monitor?
Lots of young exchanger await being added to the monitor form half a year and more. This requirement is first and foremost for the very exchanger services.
This time can help you fine-tune the work of service, hire a responsible team, get listed on a maximum number of smaller monitors, topical forums, review services and other platforms.
If you would just sit and wait and not work over your service, the adding can get postponed even more than 6 months.
Of course, we keep our users in mind, BestChange team valuers its reputation and tries to minimize any risks for users. We think that 6 months of stable work without negative feedback can indicate the well-coordinated work of the service team and a serious intention to develop the business. Unfortunately, no deposits, additional fees, questionable guarantees and other things we are usually offered by ambitious administrators of young exchanger, cannot guarantee that to our users.
- Can I add another exchanger?
The question of adding an additional exchanger owned by the same company or owner can be viewed only after the previous exchanger added by the company and owner has worked at least 6 months in the monitor.
We review application to add additional exchangers in two cases:
The additional exchanger is an independent service. For that, the following conditions must be met:
- is serviced by employees who are not involved in the work of other exchangers located in the monitor;
- is under management by the manager, not involved in the work of other exchangers located in the monitor;
- does not have financial reserves and payment details common with other exchangers located in the monitor.
- The additional exchanger is a "satellite" of an exchanger already placed in the monitor. Satellites owned by one company, or one owner must not duplicate each other's exchange directions.
- The additional exchanger is an independent service. For that, the following conditions must be met:
- What is needed for adding to the Russian version of your monitor?
To add an exchanger to the Russian version of the monitor BestChange.ru it is necessary:
- To have a full-fledged version of the website in the Russian language (built-in translator won't do). All the parts of your service (for instance, sent-out emails) must also be in the Russian language.
- To get a Russian speaking support service.
- To fine-tune the website of the exchanger: when transitioning via a special link with language ID the client must get to the Russian version of your website.
If you have other questions, please get in touch with us by one of the ways given on the contact page.