Answers to frequently asked questions
Every exchanger present on our website has been thoroughly checked before listing, and BestChange team constantly monitors due performance of exchangers. This minimizes risks when making financial transactions in exchangers listed in the monitor. Shall an exchanger fail to properly fulfill its obligations, a number of measures can be taken against it which stimulate an exchanger to solve the issue.
The highest level of reliability have those exchangers, next to the names of which there are icons about passing an additional check and having an official legal registration.
If our users face a problem when exchanging their funds in any of the exchangers listed on BestChange, they can leave a negative review on our website. Thanks to the high popularity of our service, exchangers highly value their reputation on BestChange, and upon receiving a notification about a user's complaint, they are interested in its speedy resolving. BestChange automatically switches off exchangers if they receive three or more negative reviews. Moreover, if our users start experiencing problems with a certain exchanger, we can temporarily exclude such website from the rating unless all the issues are resolved.
Although we thoroughly check all exchangers before including them into our monitor, please be advised that when leaving for the website of any exchanger you find yourself on a resource which is not connected to BestChange and is not legally bound with us. Therefore, we bear no responsibly shall the funds be lost as a result of any actions of the exchanger.
Checking exchangers before listing is very effective, but it cannot guarantee their integrity in the future. We do our best to minimize the risks of our users by prompt interference and prevention of problematic situations. Thanks to the coordinated work of our team, BestChange has been protecting users for many years from risks characteristic of the exchanging market and helping resolve issues.
When choosing an exchanger, please firstly pay attention on its having an additional check and official registration, reviews of other users, the state of the exchanger's website as well as the current status of the exchanger in our monitor. When making transactions, remember that in many payment systems they are non-refundable.
BestChange monitor does not act in the capacity of a guarantor for deals between users and listed exchangers. We are an exclusively informative platform which allows users objectively analyze the whole exchange market on their own. BestChange does not advertise any particular exchanger, i.a. it does not hold special promotional activities for exchangers.
None of the listed exchangers is connected with BestChange nor it is legally bound with us. The users make their own decision whether to perform an exchange based on the data provided by the monitor: current exchange rates, customer reviews, age of exchangers, duration of being listed on BestChange. BestChange monitor also does not have information about transactions between users and exchangers, including exchange conditions, volumes and number of exchanges.
Based on this, the monitor cannot act as a guarantor of exchanges. If you need guarantor services, we recommend you contact one of the popular services for safe deals guarantying.
To perform the most profitable exchange operations you should take the following simple steps:
- Choose a currency pair for exchange;
- Click the name of the required currencies on the left panel (for example, in the "Give" column select PayPal, and in the "Get" column select Perfect Money;
- After that you will be transferred to the exchange offer page of the service, and can start selecting the most optimal exchanger with the best exchange rate and reserve.
By default, the exchange service table is sorted by the exchange rate profitability, but you can sort it the other way too (for example, by the amount of available reserve, by testimonials and so on);
- Choose an exchange service you feel the most appropriate and make sure this service possesses sufficient currency reserve to carry out this operation.
Take a look at the latest reviews of this exchanger to make sure it has no problems at this time;
- Click the line with the name of the interesting exchange service. After that, the home page of this exchange service will be opened in a new window;
- Perform the exchange on that website;
- Optionally: leave a review of the work of this exchange service on our monitoring.
BestChange is the most convenient and safe tool to search for profitable conditions for an exchange. Our main advantages:
- Simplicity of using the service, no special skills needed, intuitive interface: all you need to do is to select an exchange pair and you will be shown all exchangers working with it. Exchanging in the exchange services is as easy as a pie.
- Vast choice of trusted exchangers: 440+ exchangers.
- Extensive choice of payment services: not only cryptocurrency, including altcoins and stablecoins, but also all e-payment systems popular in the world, as well as fiat (cash, bank wire, Visa/MasterCard).
- Useful functions to help choose an exchanger: icons about special conditions of an exchange (for example, no verification required), information page of the exchanger, reviews left by real customers.
- An option to set up notifications about the desired exchange rate/necessary reserves amount.
To learn what amount of the base currency you need to get a certain sum of the final currency, you can use the Calculator function.
- Choose a currency pair for exchange;
- Click the name of the required currencies on the left panel (for example, in the "Give" column select PayPal, and in the "Get" column select Bitcoin;
- On the newly opened page open the "Calculator" tab;
- Check the "Get" box;
- Type "0.1" in the currency sum textbox;
- Click the "Calculate" button;
- Now you can see how much PayPal you will have to pay at each exchange service to get 0.1 BTC.
This tool instantly alerts about exchange rates and reserves and allows our users to exchange currency when the rate and/or reserve hit the certain optimal threshold set by the user. Here are some examples when this function may come in handy:
- You have found an exchange service with a satisfying rate, but its reserves are simply not enough to carry out the exchange;
- You would like to exchange using the best possible rate and you are not in hurry;
- You weren't able to find an exchanger that could help you perform exchange in a certain direction, and you would like to be notified when such exchange will be possible;
- You are the owner of an exchange service and would like to monitor your competitors.
Most likely, the automatic message sent to you was blocked by your antispam agent. In order to avoid such issues in the future, please add the e-mail address and WMID of our robot to the trust list of your correspondents.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram: bestchange_bot
Note: do not use the above data to contact us.
These indicators (abbreviated as ACTS, WMBL, PMTS in the table) demonstrate the activity and reputation of official accounts of exchangers in the corresponding payment systems:
If an exchanger has a dash instead of a number, it means that it doesn't work with the currency exchanging of the corresponding payment system and it doesn't have a working account there to track its level of activity.
Most likely, the exchange in the chosen direction can only be performed manually, by submitting a request to the administrator. To do this, please contact the support of the selected exchange service.
If some exchanger really doesn't perform the exchange it is supposed to perform according to the monitoring, please tell us about that.
All information about exchange rates and available reserves comes to us from exchange services. All possible discrepancies on the BestChange.com side are minimal, as our monitoring is configured to perform rather frequent refreshes of exchange service data (continuously every 5-8 seconds). In most cases the problem of an incorrect rate or reserve comes from incorrect information provided by certain exchangers.
We ask our users to tell us about every exchange rate or reserve discrepancy they find.
If you performed an exchange in one of exchange services of our monitoring, don't worry — your money isn't lost, as there are no scam sites in our list.
Nevertheless, sometimes some exchange services, like any other organization, may experience difficulties in providing their services to users in time. In such cases we recommend:
- Wait a bit. As a rule, most exchanges complete in one hour, if the policy of the exchange service doesn't state the opposite. The delay may be longer if the exchange request was placed out of hours;
- Contact the support of the exchange service you tried to perform the exchange at. Try various available contact options, may be some of them will be more efficient;
- As a last resort you can submit an abuse to this exchanger on our website (red, negative testimonial) and specify your exchange operation id. The majority of administrators do cooperate with our monitoring, and if they receive a complaint, they can react to the problem faster, and when the issue is resolved they can post a comment directly at BestChange.com.
- duplicate the user's other review;
- contain profanities, insults and other information humiliating human dignity;
- contain calls for war, separatism, racism, class or ethnic animosity and/or information about that;
- contain information about usage of alcoholic, drug, or pharmacological substances or tobacco smoking;
- contain false information or user's untrue speculations;
- contain advertising materials;
- are written by the user with a view or receiving financial or other benefit.
- from an owner of a large Internet project (cryptocurrency exchange, p2p platform, large mining company and the like);
- due to a guarantee from another exchanger that has been listed on BestChange for over a year and has proved to be a trusted partner.
BestChange team values the reputation of the project and selects exchangers to be listed with due caution. If we have added an exchanger younger than 6-month old, rest assured it has been thoroughly checked by our specialists, and as other exchangers listed on BestChange, it is a reliable service.
Here are few simple ways:
- Take a look at the domain name of the website. Trustworthy exchangers do not work on free hostings with 3-rd level domain names.
- Check if the website is in any black lists. Make a search for the domain name of the exchanger you would like to check (for instance, "superchange.com") in a search engine (Google, Yahoo).
- Check the domain registration date via whois. If the domain was registered few days ago, mostly likely this is an unreliable exchange service.
- The exchanger does not have sufficient reserves to exchange the amount you specified in the calculator;
- The exchanger has set a minimal exchange amount, and the specified amount in the calculator is not enough for an exchange.
Unfortunately, the service BestChange does not keep this information, but there are two ways which most likely will help you:
- On the main page BestChange, over the table Exchange rates there is a link History. If you click on it, you will see the history of your visits of exchangers from the monitor. Please bear in mind that this visit history is kept in the cookies of your browser, that is why you need to view the history from the same device and browser that were used earlier when visiting the exchanger from the monitor.
- You can check your browser history (Ctrl+H) for the day when you made the exchange.
You can ask any other questions about the BestChange.com service via the feedback form. Answers to questions about our affiliate program are available in your affiliate account after authentication. If your question becomes especially popular, we will publish it on this page.