Answers to frequently asked questions
Yes, all of them are trustworthy. Every electronic currency exchange service was thoroughly investigated before we included it to our website.
Besides, we control due performance of exchange services. If our users start experiencing problems with a certain exchanger, we can temporarily exclude such site from the rating unless the issue is resolved.
Any user can publish a negative testimonial if he/she faced a problem while working with a certain exchanger. Administrators of the majority of exchange services cooperate with our monitoring and can quickly deal with the issue, and when it is resolved - post a comment directly at BestChange.com.
To perform the most profitable exchange operations you should take the following simple steps:
- Choose a currency pair for exchange;
- Click the name of the required currencies on the left panel (for example, in the "Give" column select PayPal, and in the "Get" column select Perfect Money;
- After that you will be transferred to the exchange offer page of the service, and can start selecting the most optimal exchanger with the best exchange rate and reserve.
By default, the exchange service table is sorted by the exchange rate profitability, but you can sort it the other way too (for example, by the amount of available reserve, by testimonials and so on);
- Choose an exchange service you feel the most appropriate and make sure this service possesses sufficient currency reserve to carry out this operation.
Take a look at the latest reviews of this exchanger to make sure it has no problems at this time;
- Click the line with the name of the interesting exchange service. After that, the home page of this exchange service will be opened in a new window;
- Perform the exchange on that website;
- Optionally: leave a review of the work of this exchange service on our monitoring.
To learn what amount of the base currency you need to get a certain sum of the final currency, you can use the Calculator function.
- Choose a currency pair for exchange;
- Click the name of the required currencies on the left panel (for example, in the "Give" column select PayPal, and in the "Get" column select Prefect Money;
- On the newly opened page open the "Calculator" tab;
- Check the "Get" box;
- Type "200" in the currency sum textbox;
- Click the "Calculate" button;
- Now you can see how much PayPal you will have to pay at each exchange service to get 200 Prefect Money.
This tool instantly alerts about exchange rates and reserves and allows our users to exchange currency when the rate and/or reserve hit the certain optimal threshold set by the user. Here are some examples when this function may come in handy:
- You have found an exchange service with a satisfying rate, but its reserves are simply not enough to carry out the exchange;
- You would like to exchange using the best possible rate and you are not in hurry;
- You weren't able to find an exchanger that could help you perform exchange in a certain direction, and you would like to be notified when such exchange will be possible;
- You are the owner of an exchange service and would like to monitor your competitors.
Most likely, the automatic message sent to you was blocked by your antispam agent. In order to avoid such issues in the future, please add the e-mail address and WMID of our robot to the trust list of your correspondents.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WMID: 347047064308
Note: do not use the above data to contact us.
The BL (Business Level) is a characteristic of many exchange services. It reflects activity and reputation of the service in the WebMoney system.
If some exchange service has its BL unspecified, this means it doesn't work with WebMoney exchanges and it doesn't have WMID (WebMoney account) to track its BL.
The TS (Trust Score) is a characteristic of many exchange services. It reflects activity and reputation of the service in the Perfect Money system.
If some exchange service has its TS unspecified, this means it doesn't work with Perfect Money exchanges and it doesn't have Perfect Money account to track its TS.
Most likely, the exchange in the chosen direction can only be performed manually, by submitting a request to the administrator. To do this, please contact the support of the selected exchange service.
If some exchanger really doesn't perform the exchange it is supposed to perform according to the monitoring, please tell us about that.
All information about exchange rates and available reserves comes to us from exchange services. All possible discrepancies on the BestChange.com side are minimal, as our monitoring is configured to perform rather frequent refreshes of exchange service data (continuously every 5-8 seconds). In most cases the problem of an incorrect rate or reserve comes from incorrect information provided by certain exchangers.
We ask our users to tell us about every exchange rate or reserve discrepancy they find.
If you performed an exchange in one of exchange services of our monitoring, don't worry – your money isn't lost, as there are no scam sites in our list.
Nevertheless, sometimes some exchange services, like any other organization, may experience difficulties in providing their services to users in time. In such cases we recommend:
- Wait a bit. As a rule, most exchanges complete in one hour, if the policy of the exchange service doesn't state the opposite. The delay may be longer if the exchange request was placed out of hours;
- Contact the support of the exchange service you tried to perform the exchange at. Try various available contact options, may be some of them will be more efficient;
- As a last resort you can submit an abuse to this exchanger on our website (red, negative testimonial) and specify your exchange operation id. The majority of administrators do cooperate with our monitoring, and if they receive a complaint, they can react to the problem faster, and when the issue is resolved they can post a comment directly at BestChange.com.
Here are few simple ways:
- Take a look at the domain name of the website. Trustworthy exchangers do not work on free hostings with 3-rd level domain names.
- Check if the website is in any black lists. Make a search for the domain name of the exchanger you would like to check (for instance, "superchange.com") in a search engine (Google, Yahoo).
- Check the domain registration date via whois. If the domain was registered few days ago, mostly likely this is an unreliable exchange service.
You can ask any other questions about the BestChange.com service via the feedback form. Answers to questions about our affiliate program are available in your affiliate account after authentication. If your question becomes especially popular, we will publish it on this page.