Answers to frequently asked questions
Every exchanger presented on our website has been thoroughly checked before listing, and the BestChange team constantly monitors exchangers' services quality. This minimizes risks when making financial transactions in exchangers listed on our website. Should an exchanger fail to properly fulfill its obligations, a number of measures would be taken against it which stimulate the exchanger to solve the issue as fast as possible.
Those exchangers with a specific mark next to their names indicating passing an additional check and having an official legal registration, have the highest level of reliability.
In case our users face an issue with exchanging their funds in any of the exchangers listed on BestChange, they may leave a negative review on our website in a specific section. Thanks to the high popularity of our service, exchangers highly value their reputation and upon receiving a notification about a user's complaint, they are interested in its fast resolving. BestChange automatically disables exchange services if they receive three or more negative reviews. Moreover, if our users start experiencing issues with a certain exchanger, we may temporarily exclude it from the listing unless all the issues are resolved.
Although we precisely check all exchangers before including them into our exchange rate monitoring, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that when leaving for the website of any exchanger you find yourself on a resource which is not legally associated with BestChange. Therefore, we bear no responsibility shall the funds be lost as a result of any actions occurred during the exchange on a third-party service.
Checking exchangers before listing is very effective, but it cannot guarantee their integrity in the future. We do our best to minimize the risks of our users by prompt interference and prevention of problematic situations. Thanks to the coordinated work of our team, BestChange has been protecting its users from possible risks for many years.
When choosing an exchanger, firstly pay attention to its having an additional check and official registration icons, reviews of other users, the state of the exchanger's website as well as the current status of the exchanger in our system. When establishing transactions, please remember the fact that they are non-refundable in many payment systems.
The BestChange service does not act as a guarantor for any deals between users and listed exchangers. We are an exclusively informative platform which allows users to objectively analyze the whole exchange market and to make decisions on their own. Our exchange rate monitoring service does not advertise any particular exchanger, i.a. it does not hold special promotional activities for exchangers.
None of the listed exchangers are associated with BestChange nor are legally bound with us. The users make their own decision whether to perform an exchange based on the data provided by the monitoring service: current exchange rates, customer reviews, age of exchangers, duration of being listed on BestChange. Our service also does not obtain any information about transactions between users and exchangers, including exchange conditions, volumes and number of exchanges.
Based on this, the exchange rate monitoring service cannot act as a guarantor of exchanges. In case you need guarantor services, we recommend you to contact one of the popular platforms in order to exchange safely.
To perform the most profitable exchange, all you have to do is to follow the steps given down below:
- Choose a currency pair for exchange;
- Click the name of the required currencies on the left panel (for example, in the "Give" column select PayPal, and in the "Get" column select Perfect Money;
- After that, you will be transferred to the exchange offer page of the service, and can start selecting the most optimal exchanger with the best exchange rate and reserve.
By default, the exchange service table is sorted by the exchange rate profitability, but you can sort it by any other parameter (for example, by the amount of available reserve, by testimonials and so on);
- Choose an exchange service you feel the most and make sure this service possesses sufficient currency reserve to carry out the operation.
Also, please take a look at the latest reviews of this exchanger to make sure it has no issues at the current moment;
- Click the exchange service name and the home page of this exchanger will be opened in a new window;
- Perform the exchange according to the service's rules;
- Optionally: leave a review about this exchanger in a corresponding section on our monitoring service.
The BestChange service is the most convenient and safe tool to search for profitable conditions for an exchange. Our main advantages are:
- Simplicity of usage and intuitive interface: all you need to do is to select an exchange pair and you will be shown all exchangers supporting it.
- Vast choice of trusted exchangers: 440+ exchangers.
- Multiple supported payment services: not only cryptocurrency, including altcoins and stablecoins, but also all world-popular e-payment systems , as well as fiat (cash, bank wire, Visa/MasterCard).
- Useful functions to help to choose an exchanger: icons indicating special conditions of an exchange (for example, no verification required), informational page of the exchanger, reviews left by real customers.
- An option to subscribe to notifications about the desired exchange rate/necessary reserve amount.
To learn what amount of the source currency you need to get a certain sum of the target currency, you can use the Calculator option.
- Select a currency pair for an exchange;
- Click the name of the necessary currencies on the left panel (for example, in the "Give" column select PayPal, and in the "Get" column select Bitcoin;
- On the newly opened page select the "Calculator" tab;
- Check the "Get" box;
- Type "0.1" in the currency sum textbox;
- Click the "Calculate" button;
- Now you can see how much PayPal you will have to pay at each exchange service to get 0.1 BTC.
This tool instantly alerts users about exchange rates and reserves and allows them to exchange currency when the desired rate and/or reserve is available. Here are a few examples when this function may come in handy:
- You have found an exchange service with a satisfying rate, but its reserves are simply not enough to carry out the exchange;
- You would like to exchange your funds using the best rate possible and you are not in hurry;
- You weren't able to find an exchanger that could help you perform an exchange in a certain direction, and you would like to be notified when such exchange will be possible;
- You are the owner of an exchange service and would like to monitor your competitors.
Most likely, the automatic message sent to you was blocked by your antispam agent. In order to avoid such issues in the future, please add the e-mail address and WMID of our robot to the trust list of your correspondents.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telegram: bestchange_bot
Note: do not use the above data to contact us.
The exchangers in our monitor can have the following statuses:
- active — the exchanger is ready to provide services and participates in the monitor;
- disabled – if the monitor has switched off the exchanger due to some reasons, including technical issues;
- not active – if the exchanger administrator switched the exchanger off the monitor due to this or that reason;
- unavailable – when the rates of exchanger are temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
These indicators (abbreviated as ACTS, WMBL, PMTS in the table) demonstrate the activity and reputation of official accounts of exchangers in the corresponding payment systems:
If an exchanger has a dash instead of a number, it means that it doesn't work with the currency exchanging of the corresponding payment system and it doesn't have a working account there to track its level of activity.
Most likely, the exchange in the chosen direction can only be performed manually by submitting a request to the administrator. To do this, please contact the support of the selected exchange service.
In case you have proof that some exchangers do not perform the exchange they are supposed to perform according to the monitoring service, please inform us about that.
All the information about exchange rates and available reserves comes to us directly from exchange services. All the possible discrepancies on the BestChange side are minimal, as our monitoring is configured to perform constant gathering of exchange services' data and refreshes it every 5-8 seconds. In most cases, the issue with an incorrect rate or reserve comes from incorrect information provided by certain exchangers.
We ask our users to inform us about every exchange rate or reserve discrepancy they find.
In case you have performed an exchange in one of the exchange services listed in our monitoring, don't worry — your money isn't lost, as there are no scam platforms in our list.
Nevertheless, sometimes some exchange services, like any other organization, may experience difficulties in providing their services to users in time. In such cases we recommend:
- To wait a little bit more. As a rule, most exchanges are complete within one hour, if the policy of the exchange service doesn't state the opposite. The delay may be longer if the exchange request was placed out of hours;
- To contact the support team of the exchange service you tried to perform the exchange at. Try various available contact options, some of them will be more efficient than the others;
- As a last resort, you may submit a violation on this exchanger's side (red, negative testimonial) and specify your exchange operation ID. The majority of administrators do cooperate with our monitoring service, and if they receive a complaint, they react to the issue faster, and when it is fully resolved they post a comment directly at BestChange comment section.
- duplicate the user's other reviews;
- contain profanities, insults and other information humiliating human dignity;
- contain calls for war, separatism, racism, class or ethnic animosity and/or information about these subjects;
- contain information about the usage of alcoholic, drugs, pharmacological substances or tobacco smoking;
- contain false information or user's untrue speculations;
- contain advertising materials;
- are written by the user with a view or receiving financial or other benefits.
- from an owner of a large Internet project (cryptocurrency exchange, p2p platform, large mining company and the like);
- due to a guarantee from another exchanger that has been listed on BestChange for over a year and has proved to be a trusted partner.
The BestChange team values the reputation of the project and selects exchangers to be listed with great caution. If we have added an exchanger younger than 6-month old, rest assured it has been thoroughly checked by our specialists and it can be trusted.
Here are a few simple ways:
- Take a look at the domain name of the website. Trustworthy exchangers do not work on free hostings with 3-rd level domain names.
- Check if the website is in any black lists. Make a search for the domain name of the exchanger you would like to check (for instance, "superchange.com") in a search engine (Google, Yahoo).
- Check the domain registration date via "Whois" service. In case the domain was registered a few days ago, most likely it is an unreliable exchange service.
- the exchanger does not have enough reserves to exchange the amount you specified in the calculator;
- the exchanger has set a minimal exchange amount, and the specified amount in the converter is not enough for an exchange.
Unfortunately, the BestChange service does not keep such information, but there are two ways which are most likely to help you:
- On the main page of the service, there is a "History" over the "Exchange Rates" table. If you click on it, you will see the history of your visits within the BestChange. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that this information is kept in the cookies of your browser, that is why you need to view the history from the same device and browser that were used earlier.
- You can check your browser history (Ctrl+H) for the day when you made the exchange.
You can ask any other questions about the BestChange.com service via the feedback form. Answers to questions about our affiliate program are available in your affiliate account after authentication. If your question becomes especially popular, we will publish it on this page.