How to add your exchanger to BestChange
BestChange has been the leading exchanger monitor since 2007. Adding your exchanger to BestChange ranking is a great opportunity to boost the number of visitors who want to exchange e-currency on your website and increase your income!
We accept automatic, semi-automatic and manual exchangers operated by humans as well as e-currency-to-cash exchangers.
If you want to join us, please make sure you meet the requirements. After that, send us the info as listed below about your exchanger for us to consider your application and for you to get listed ASAP.
Advantages of being listed on BestChange
- Surge in potential clients
We have an exceptionally large audience of visitors who come to our site specifically looking for exchangers and you will enjoy exposure to over 2 million potential clients per month. Our advertising team promotes our monitor on various online platforms to continue the growth of visitors. The more visitors we bring from our monitor to your website, the more exchange orders and the higher the revenue.
- Increase your trustworthiness
We are a reputable monitor and visitors trust that the exchangers listed with us are legal, credible and trustworthy. They choose to select an exchanger in our monitor over looking for them in search engines.
- Accumulating reviews
Customers can leave feedback about your services on our website which additionally increases your trustworthiness and credibility.
- Being on par with competitors
Check competitors' rates, reviews and websites to not miss out on the competition.
- Adding our banner to your website
Since we are a recognized market player, advertising partnership with us to your potential customers serves as authority endorsement and increases their trust and chances of conversion.
We have launched our monitoring service in 2007 and since then hundreds of exchangers have chosen to work with us. They enjoy mutually beneficial cooperation and highly cherish advantages of partnership with us. Do not miss out, become our partner too!
1. Exchanger requirements
- The exchanger's website needs to have been actively working for at least 6 months from the moment of its launching and beginning to work with the clients. It is a very important requirement because we add well-known and experienced exchangers only. Also, it is crucial for the exchanger to have operated before being listed and to have its own customers, reviews and reputation on the Internet.
- The total available reserve amount must be at least $5000.
The exchanger must have an export rates file that meets our standards. The data in the file must be updated instantly after there is a change of an exchange rate, reserve amount or other exchange conditions that are to be rendered in the export file. We do not accept a once-a-minute "crontab" schedule.
Please be informed that the export file must contain actual rates, reserves and all additional data about commissions and icons. The exchanger will be banned in case of invalid data about rates no matter whether it is submitted accidentally or not.
- The homepage must contain an exchange request form with a calculator available without registration. Every exchange order must have a unique number to track its status.
- The exchanger must have a
Reward for exchanges must be accrued for all users provided by our monitoring, including those who have not registered on the exchanger's website, as well as for operations that the exchanger considers "not profitable" or "with surcharge".
Technical implementation of partnership program:
- A user visits your exchanger by our monitor using URL with GET-parameter that includes Partner ID;
- An exchanger sets cookies to provide the user affiliation with a partner by following the link;
- Partner ID from cookies sets to calculate the reward by starting an exchange;
- The amount deposits to partner account if an exchange was successful;
- Partner account must contain deposit statistics, payment history and summary statistics.
- The name of the exchanger must be unique and unlike any those of listed exchangers.
- The website must provide a secure HTTPS connection.
- In some cases, additional check of the exchanger owner's identity may be required.
- The website must have contact information with at least an e-mail address and an online messenger (built-in chat, Telegram or Skype) to provide a prompt response for your visitors. It would be great to have a phone number as well. The customer service must respond within 1 hour max during the operating hours. It is crucial to have contacts and the operating schedule highlighted on the website.
- The website must have a unique and original design and contain comprehensive descriptions of how to conduct exchanges as well as information about commissions. The website must be permanently up and running.
The site must have terms of service of processing exchanges which contain all the necessary Including:The ToS must not contradict conditions for listing and in BestChange monitor and stipulated exchanger duties.
- conditions for making orders;
- conditions for fixing the exchange rate;
- conditions for the client's payment for the order;
- conditions for exchanger's payment for the order (additional conditions for sending funds depending on the client's location, if applicable);
- format for receiving consultations after the client's payment for the order;
- format of interaction with the client under force majeure circumstances, such as blocking of the exchanger's account by the bank as a result of sending funds by the client, blocking of the client's account by the bank as a result of sending funds by the exchanger, erroneous transfer of funds by the client as a result of incorrect input of payment details, and other;
- conditions for processing and storage of personal data.
- It is necessary to have a full-fledged version of the site in the English language, as well as English-speaking customer support. The site must be configured in such a way that the user would at once land on the English version of the site via the link where language identifier is specified, and the rest parts of the service (for instance, emails that are sent out) must also be in the English language.
- Monitor's logo must be placed on the website's main page in a visible place. If you have several buttons on your website, picture with BestChange logo must be placed first.
- The exchanger site must get and process the
When the user comes from monitoring, the cur_from and cur_to GET parameters containing the values the user selected will be added to the URL of the exchanger site. Short currency alpha codes are used as currency names. This data is necessary to use in order to redirect the user to the page of the exchange direction the user selected in monitoring earlier or to automatically select the currencies in the options.
GET parameters sent from the monitoring at the moment the user clicks the link of the exchanger site.
Note that all the requirements are negotiable. If your exchanger does not meet one or several of them, you may contact us to discuss that. For example, some requirements may be dropped if the exchanger has rare e-currencies.
Please be advised that we do not take any fee for inclusion of new exchangers in whatever form. If somebody contacts you offering to speed up listing in BestChange monitoring for a fee, you can be certain you are dealing with scammers. We also do not accept temporary deposits from exchangers as a way of guaranteeing their reliability.
If somebody offers you services of "accelerated listing" into our monitor, you are most likely dealing with fraudsters. Please be vigilant. If an exchanger uses such services, it can be blacklisted by us without a chance for the listing application to be reconsidered.
2. Information for exchanger's listing application
To get listed, please provide the following:
- Site URL.
- Exchanger launch date (when it started to provide exchange services).
- Perfect Money, Advanced Cash, WebMoney account ID (if the exchanger works with these e-currencies).
- Link to export rates file that meets our standards.
- Address of the page with terms of service for processing exchanges.
- Referral program information.
- Additional administrator's contacts: phone number, Telegram, Skype, personal e-mail not on the domain of the exchanger site.
- File of exchanger's logo image, 400x400 pixels in size.
- Screenshots confirming that the total reserves of the exchanger amount to at least $5000.
- Links to the topics on popular forums, reviews services.
- Links confirming official registration, license for exchanging activity (if available).
3. BestChange.com rejection reasons
We will not be able to list the following categories of exchangers on our website:
- The exchanger is a satellite of another exchanger, so it does not have its own reserves, payment services, accounts and operators.
- Bad reputation (we do not add exchangers our customers have claims against).
- A standard website design that comes together with exchanger software.
- Cryptocurrency wallets, payment systems, P2P services and markets that do not provide exchanges as a general service.
4. Exchanger duties
Administrator of exchanger is obliged to:
Transfer accurate exchange rates to the monitor in the real-time mode.
The exchange rates must include:
- all the commissions levied on the user's amount due to the transfer of funds by the exchanger;
- all the commissions levied on the user's amount due to the funds being accepted by a side payment system.
If it is not possible to transfer the accurate rate, it is necessary to stop transferring this exchange direction to the monitor.
- If the rate has been re-calculated it is required to inform the client before completing the order about the terms of returning the funds and offer an option to return the funds.
- Set all required icons in the export file once necessary, on your own and in a timely manner.
- Specify reserves and minimal and maximal exchange amounts corresponding to maximal and minimal amounts one can exchange in a single order in the exchanger.
- During out-of-office hours, exchange directions working in manual or semi-automatic regime must be switched off.
- The exchange rates must include:
- When transferring funds to the client in a currency, different from the currency to be received in the specified exchange direction, specify the exact amount the client will receive at their account after conversion. If the exact amount to be received is unknown, then this exchange direction cannot be present in the monitoring.
- Not offer pseudoadvanageous conditions of exchanges with a view of groundless entry of the first lines of the rating.
- Fulfil orders and give payment details through the website of exchanger. It is forbidden to give and accept payment details through online messengers with the exception of a built-in chat on the website of the exchanger with obligatory identification of clients.
- Support the client until the actual receipt of the payment. An exchange is considered as completed only after the funds have been received by the recipient.
- Provide timely communication with counterparties, information platforms, authorities and government agencies.
Provide timely reply in a respectful and exhaustive manner:
- to complaints of the users who have placed a negative review on the exchanger's page in the monitor;
- to questions of the users submitted via all communication channels supported by the exchanger.
Provide reasoned replies on public informative platforms (forums, social networks, Q&A services etc.) to users claims within:
- 24 hours after receiving a notification from the monitors' administration;
- 48 hours from the moment of the claim submission.
- Provide timely reply in a respectful and exhaustive manner:
- Provide substantive reply to the administration of monitoring on the subject matter no later than 24 hours from the time of publication or receiving a request by email.
- Not to post fake reviews on its page in monitoring (reviews written by people who have not used the service of the exchanger).
- Withdraw a claim only after a full payment or if the exchange terms were not violated.
- Not transfer or disclose the personal information received from users to third parties. It is necessary to provide security of personal data of clients who verify their accounts. It is important to remember legal consequences for failure to provide security of personal data.
Bear full financial responsibility towards users. Funds received from a user must be exchanged in accordance with the exchanger's terms of service or returned to the user in full.
For operations when cryptocurrencies are to the client:
- financial obligations are considered fulfilled by the exchanger after the transaction received confirmation in blockchain network;
- the amount of commission for the transaction must ensure the completion of the order in time specified in the exchanger's terms of service.
- Timely inform the monitor's administration about the change of the exchanger's owner, contact email and telephone number, as well as other important information.
If the exchanger reserves the right to change the exchange rate for an existing order, the page for creating an order must include:
- conditions under which the rate can be changed;
- conditions for the funds to be considered as received (for cryptocurrencies, the number of confirmations or appearance of the transaction in the network);
- the name of the exchange on whose exchange rate is used for calculating the rate for the order;
- maximally allowed deviations in the amount the client can receive (can be expressed as a percentage of the rates on the specified exchanges).
5. BestChange.com rights and duties
- Application for listing will be reviewed within several business days.
- Administration reserves the right to switch off the exchangers that no longer satisfy the rules for participation in the monitoring.
- Administration reserves the right to reject listing of an exchanger in the monitoring without explanation.
- In case the exchanger violates the rules of participation in the monitor, the monitor's administration reserves the right to switch the exchanger off the listing for a period from 4 hours and more. The violation must be eliminated during the period when the exchanger is switched off. In case of further violations, the period of being switched off will increase exponentially with the denominator 2. If there are no violations within 2 months, the period of switching off can be reduced.
BestChange monitor aims for long-term and mutually beneficial cooperation with our partners.
Following these rules helps organize effective cooperation between clients and exchangers, increase loyalty and attract new clients. We create a comfortable environment for the whole exchanging market.