Adding an exchanger to the BestChange.com rating
BestChange is the leading exchanger monitor. We have been constantly developing our service since 2007. Currently, every day about 1000 users exchange e-currency with the help of our exchanger monitor. Adding an exchanger to the BestChange.com rating is a good opportunity to boost the number of visitors who want to exchange e-currency at your site and increase your income.
If you want your exchanger to be added to the BestChange.com monitor, make sure it meets our requirements. If all the requirements are met, send us data about your exchanger and we will add it to the list as soon as possible.
We accept automatic, semiautomatic and manual exchangers operated by people. Nonautomatic exchangers are labeled with M on monitor pages for our users to know that exchanges via these services may take some time.
- The exchanger must have been actively running for at least 3 months since its launch;
- The total amount of available reserve must not be less than $3000;
- The exchanger must have a referral program;
The file with exported rates must be updated not less than once per minute and contain
actual data on rates, reserves and all additional commissions.
Exchangers purposefully or accidentally sending invalid information at least for one rate or reserve will be completely excluded from the list until the discrepancies are fixed;
- The WebMoney BL of the main WMID of the exchanger must not be lower than 50 (if the exchanger works with WebMoney currencies);
- The exchange site must have a unique and original design, contain comprehensive descriptions on how to make exchanges and be permanently running;
- The exchange site must contain the operator's comprehensive contact data. At least the phone number, e-mail address and WMID (if the exchanger works with WebMoney currencies).
Note that all requirements are negotiable. If your exchanger does not meet one or several requirements, you can contact us in order to discuss the opportunity of some allowances. For example, some requirements can be dropped for you if your exchanger works with rare e-currencies.
Adding to the list
For your exchanger to be added to the list, provide us with the following data:
- Site URL;
The URL of the file with exported rates (the supported format is described
We can parse exported rates in any format, but it is preferable to use our format because you will not have to ask us to include new currencies every time you add any. Note that if your exchanger offers nonautomatic exchange directions or it charges some additional or minimum commissions besides the actual exchange rate (it does not include the commissions of payment systems), you will have to implement export according to our format anyway. Our format of exported rates takes all that into account;
- Specify whether it is necessary to pass the cur_from and cur_to parameters.
What is it? If this option is enabled and a user comes to your exchanger from our monitor, the URL will contain the cur_from and cur_to GET parameters with the values of the currencies selected by the user. Currencies are presented in the standard three-letter currency codes (see here). You can use this data, for example, to collect statistics or to redirect users to a particular exchange page.
- Exchanger launch date (when it started to provide exchange services);
- WMID (if the exchanger works with WebMoney currencies);
Rights and obligations of the BestChange.com administration
- An application for adding an exchanger is reviewed within 3 business days;
- The administration reserves the right to refuse to add an exchanger to the rating at their discretion without explaining the reasons;
- The administration reserves the right to exclude exchangers that no longer meet the requirements from the rating.
We hope for long and mutually beneficial cooperation.