How to add your exchanger to BestChange.com
BestChange has been the leading exchanger monitor since 2007. It is always a good opportunity to boost the number of visitors who want to exchange e-currency on your website and increase your income!
We accept automatic, semi-automatic and manual exchangers operated by humans as well as e-currency-to-cash exchangers.
If you want to join us, please make sure you meet the requirements. After that, send us the info as listed below about your exchanger for us to consider your application and for you to get listed ASAP.
- The exchanger must have operated and provided customer service for 6+ months. It is a very important requirement because we add well-known and experienced exchangers only. Also, it is crucial for the exchanger to have operated before being listed and to have its own customers, reviews and reputation on the Internet;
- The total available reserve amount must be $5000+;
- If the exchanger works with WebMoney currencies, it must have at least a personal WMID certificate with the website address on it and an 80+ BL;
- If the exchanger works with Perfect Money currencies, it must have a verified account there and a 10+ TS;
- The exchanger must have a Technical implementation of partnership program:
- A user visits your exchanger by our monitor using URL with GET-parameter that includes Partner ID;
- An exchanger sets cookies to provide the user affiliation with a partner by following the link;
- Partner ID from cookies sets to calculate the reward by starting an exchange;
- The amount deposits to partner account if an exchange was successful;
- Partner account must contain deposit statistics, payment history and summary statistics.
The exchanger must have an export rates file that meets our standards. The rates must be updated instantly after any changes take place. We do not accept a once-a-minute "crontab" schedule;
Please be informed that the export file must contain actual rates, reserves and all additional data about commissions and tags. The exchanger will be banned in case of invalid data about rates no matter whether it is submitted accidentally or not.
- The homepage must contain an exchange request form with a calculator available without registration. Every exchange order must have a unique number to track its status;
- The website must have a unique and original design and contain comprehensive descriptions of how to conduct exchanges as well as information about commissions. The website must be permanently up and running;
- The name of the exchanger must be unique and unlike any those of listed exchangers;
- The website must provide a secure HTTPS connection;
- The website must have contact information with at least an e-mail address and an online messenger (Skype, Telegram or your own) to provide a prompt response for your visitors. It would be great to have a phone number as well. The customer service must respond within 1 hour max during the operating hours. It is crucial to have contacts and the operating schedule highlighted on the website;
- It is crucial to highlight our monitor
Note that all the requirements are negotiable. If your exchanger does not meet one or several of them, you may contact us to discuss that. For example, some requirements may be dropped if the exchanger has rare e-currencies.
To get listed, please provide the following:
- Site URL;
- Exchanger launch date (when it started to provide exchange services);
- WMID (if the exchanger works with WebMoney);
- Perfect Money account ID (if the exchanger works with Perfect Money);
- Export rates file that meets our standards;
- Specify whether it is necessary to pass the cur_from and cur_to parameters.
What is it? If this option is enabled and a user comes to your exchanger from our monitor, the URL will contain the cur_from and cur_to GET parameters with the values of the currencies selected by the user. Currencies are presented as the standard three-letter currency codes. You can use this data, for example, to collect statistics or to redirect users to a particular exchange page.
- Regulations page URL;
- Referral program information;
- Full administrator's contacts: phone number, Telegram, Skype, additional e-mail address etc.
BestChange.com rejection reasons
Unfortunately, we may reject exchanger listing due to the following reasons:
- The exchanger is a satellite of another exchanger, so it does not have its own reserves, payment services, accounts and operators;
- Bad reputation (we do not add exchangers our customers have claims against);
- A standard website design that comes together with exchanger software;
- Cryptocurrency wallets, payment systems and markets that do not provide exchanges as a general service.
The exchanger administrator must:
- Provide reliable exchange rates including all the commissions as well as payment system commissions;
- Fix rates, reserves, tags and commissions in the export file promptly. The data must be updated the moment the changes take place;
- Respond promptly and respectfully to customers’ negative reviews on the exchanger page and provide them with comprehensive explanations;
- Respond promptly and respectfully to customers’ questions sent with the help of the exchanger contact information;
- Not post fake reviews by people who have not used the service;
- Withdraw a claim only after a full payment or if the exchange terms were not violated;
- Not transfer or disclose the personal information received from users to third parties;
- Bear full financial responsibility towards users. Funds received from a user must be exchanged or returned to the user in full.
BestChange.com rights and duties
Exchanger administrator must:
- Reviewing an application takes 3 business days;
- The administration has the right to delete an exchanger from the listing without explanations;
- The administration has the right to reject exchanger listing without explanations.
We hope for a long and mutually beneficial cooperation with our partners.