Terms and conditions of participation in the affiliate program
By registering on the BestChange.com exchanger monitoring site as an affiliate, you confirm that you completely agree with this terms and conditions and that you shall observe them.
1. The USD currency is used to add money to your account and make payments due to the affiliate program. To withdraw your affiliate money, you can choose between the Perfect Money, Bitcoin, OKPay, Payeer, QIWI currencies.
2. The minimum sum of earned money that can be withdrawn from your affiliate account is $1.00.
3. You can get up to $0.45 for each unique user you get.
3.1. Payments for one visitor consist of several separate amounts:
- Basic rate – $0.04.
If the user engaged by you:
- uses the exchanger monitoring service, you additionally get $0.01 x 2;
- returns to the site in 3 days, you additionally get $0.02;
- returns to the site in 7 days, you additionally get $0.03;
- returns to the site in 14 days, you additionally get $0.05;
- returns to the site in 30 days, you additionally get $0.07;
- returns to the site in 60 days, you additionally get $0.09;
- returns to the site in 90 days, you additionally get $0.13;
- registered as a partner, you earn 15% of their income in our system;
- registered as a partner and engaged another partner, you earn 5% of the latter's income in our system.
3.2. The specified sums of the affiliate rewards may be changed over time. In this case, all earned money are kept on the account taking into account the rates that were valid at the time when you got them.
4. The user is not considered unique (the system does not count the visitor) if:
- there has already been a visit to our site from his IP address via an affiliate link within recent 90 days;
- his browser does not support the "referer" parameter (the address of the page where the affiliate link was clicked);
- your visitor is not interested in using the service (the visitor did not visit any pages after he came to the site).
5. The affiliates may not click their own affiliate links or ask other visitors to follow affiliate links or use any other types of cheats to drive up the number of visits.
6. The pages where you publish information about us must contain a clear notice about the services we provide. Any deceitful description asking the user to follow the affiliate link will be punished by blocking the affiliate account. In advertising texts prohibited any mention of a "bitcoin faucet" on our website.
7. It is forbidden to publish the affiliate link in:
- pay to surf (PTS) or paid advertising message view systems;
- on sites that use the services of PTS or paid advertising message view systems;
- in any other systems that encourage viewing sites;
- in spam messages;
- on sites that force new browser windows or open sites in hidden frames;
- on web pages that are not publicly available (closed groups and social network pages, closed forum sections, etc.).
8. If these terms and conditions are not observed, the violator's account will be blocked without payments and explanations.
9. Affiliates are completely responsible for the security of their authentication data (username and password) for access to their accounts.
10. These terms and conditions can be changed unilaterally without notifying the participants of the program. However, all changes are published on this page.
Registration in the affiliate program
Please fill out all fields on the registration form carefully and attentively. The registration notification will be sent to the e-mail address you specify.