Piastrix payment service allows you to work via a website or mobile application, supporting several world currencies and fiat deposit methods. The direction is also quite popular with exchangers, and you can find the most suitable ones through the BestChange monitoring.
Key features of Piastrix USD
The company is registered in Poland and operates by its laws, although the specific legal address is not indicated on the website.
What features does the payment system provide:
- Making quick transfers.
- Payment for services on various sites.
- Deposit/withdrawal by different methods (AdvCash, SWIFT, etc.).
- Mobile application for balance control and account management.
- The best conditions for many payment directions are due to the direct cooperation of the company with providers.
- For online shops — it is possible to connect the acceptance of payments with Piastrix USD.
It is noteworthy that in case of dissatisfaction with the paid product or service, you can return the payment. Of course, to do this, you will need to provide all the necessary data and evidence.
How to use Piastrix to work with US dollars
For registration, you will need an email and phone number; the process is standard. Identity verification must pass if you plan to withdraw from this system to other systems or a card. Verification includes:
- Entering minimal personal data, such as full name.
- Scan the passport page with a photo.
- Selfies with the passport. At the same time, you need to hold a sheet where the last 4 digits of the Piastrix wallet number are written.
Ways to deposit and withdraw from the wallet in dollars include bank cards and transfers, Perfect Money, and in addition, you can use cryptocurrency (USDT stablecoins, BTC coins, ETH).
Advantages and disadvantages of Piastrix USD
One of the most essential advantages of the service is its simple interface. Those who have not worked with payment systems and cryptocurrencies can understand it.
Unlike more controlled electronic payment systems, the wallet is suitable for use with online casinos, bookmakers, and offshore companies.
Regarding the disadvantages - low legal transparency, rather long tech support responses, negative feedback about withdrawals, and frequent verification rejections are conspicuous.
There are few fiat payment methods here. But with the help of exchangers on the Internet, everyone can find a convenient way.