Getting started with BestChange.com
- What is BestChange?
- How to exchange currency?
- Technical support
1. What is BestChange.com?
BestChange.com – is a free online service for finding electronic money exchangers, online banking and money transfers. There are more than 50 exchangers registered at BestChange and the service receives information about currency exchange rates and commission fees from each of them in real time.
BestChange, you can not only compare rates from various exchangers and choose the best one among them, but also select exchangers for a double exchange if the direct exchange between the currencies is unavailable at the moment.
BestChange monitors the status of the exchangers and users can leave feedback about their work, which practically eliminates the risk of frauds.
If you fail to find an exchanger with the suitable rates, subscribe to our notifications and we will let you know about it as soon as it is available.
We are always open for cooperation. The owners of exchangers can read the terms and conditions of including their exchangers in the BestChange rating. Any user can join our affiliate program and earn money by attracting new customers to our site.
2. How to exchange currency?
Electronic currency is exchanged in 5 simple steps in the BestChange system:
- Select the source and target currencies
- Calculate the final sum and look through the statistics
- Select the exchanger
- Go to the exchanger site for the exchange
- Leave feedback about the exchanger (optionally)
2.1. Select the source and target currencies
Use the left panel under the BestChange logo to click the currency you have first and then click the currency that you want to get. The selected currencies will be highlighted in black (Fig. 1). If you click the wrong currency, just click the currency you need to clear the previous selection.
Besides, there are two other ways to select the currencies and exchange direction – using the drop-down lists (Fig. 2) or using the most popular exchange options (Fig. 3).
After you select the currencies, the right part of the page will show the list of exchangers that can exchange them (Fig. 4). By default, the exchangers with the best rates are at the top of the list. To sort the list by any other column, click the header of this column.
To switch the source and target currencies, click the Reverse exchange click about the list of exchangers. The list will be updated automatically.
2.2. Calculate the final sum and look through the statistics
After you select the source and target currencies, you can immediately calculate how much money you will get or how much money you need to exchange to get a certain sum (Fig. 5). To do it, click the Calculator tab, select the Give or Get option, enter the sum, select the Without PS commissions or With PS commissions option (this option determines whether the commissions of the payment systems should be taken into account when the exchange sum is calculated) and click the Calculate button.
After you click the Calculate button, the BestChange system will automatically calculate the sums for each exchanger and show them in the list for you to be able to select the best one.
If there are no exchangers who work with the currencies you select, use the Double exchange feature to find the best exchange options using the intermediate currency (Fig. 6). Note that two exchangers will be used in this case and each of them will charge its commission. Besides, you can immediately calculate how much money you will get or how much money you need to exchange to get a certain sum. To do it, enter the sum in the text field above the list of results, select the Without PS commission or With PS commission option and click the Calculate button.
To avoid mistakes, the BestChange administration recommends check the correctness of the information provided by the monitoring service (exchange rates, reserves and also the availability of exchange operations in the selected exchangers) before making "double exchanges".
To see which exchangers and in what order are offered for the exchange, click any of the displayed results (Fig. 7).
You can also see the statistics of the exchange rate movements, the total reserve amount for the exchange, the amount of exchanged currencies and other indicators in order to make a decision about the exchange (Fig. 8). In some cases, when the exchange rate is obviously bad, it makes sense to postpone the exchange for a few hours or days. You can view statistics for various periods of time, from 1 hours to 1 year. To do it, just select the indicator and the period you are interested in and click the Show button.
2.3. Select the exchanger
Move the mouse pointer over the exchanger you are interested in in the list on the Exchange rates tab and click the cell corresponding to it in the Feedback column. It will open the profile of the exchanger in the BestChange system (Fig. 9).
You can see the following information in the exchanger profile:
- main WMID (ID in the WebMoney system);
- BL (business level in the WebMoney system) characterizing its activity and reputation;
- the reserve amount of the exchanger;
- the age of the exchanger;
- the original country of the exchanger;
- positive/negative feedback from users at BestChange about this exchanger;
- the number of claims regarding the exchanger WMID submitted to the WebMoney Arbitrage;
- positive/negative feedback from MyWOT users about this exchanger.
Besides, the owner of the exchanger can provide his own information about it and it will be shown when you click the Information from the exchanger administration link. The owner of the exchanger should contact the BestChange technical support service for that.
Carefully read feedback from users. The moderators of the BestChange system thoroughly monitor the ratings and exclude unreliable exchangers from the system, but it is feedback from BestChange and MyWOT users that can be the quickest way to learn about a poor service.
If the feel you can trust the exchanger, click the Go to the site link to open the exchanger website. Its home page will be opened in a new tab of your browser.
2.4. Go to the exchanger site for the exchange
After you go to the exchanger website, register or log in if you already have an account at that exchanger. Detailed instructions on how to exchange electronic currencies are usually available at the exchanger site.
If you have any difficulties, contact the technical support service of the exchanger or contact the BestChange technical support service.
2.5. Leave feedback about the exchanger
After you complete the exchange operation, you can leave feedback about the exchanger at the BestChange site. To do it, go back to the exchanger profile and click the Add feedback link. It will open a small input form (Fig. 10).
Fill out the following fields:
- Your name – enter your nickname or your real name (optionally);
- Your e-mail address – enter your e-mail address the confirmation message will be sent to. This message will contain the password that you can use to delete your feedback at any time (for instance, if your dispute with the exchanger has been settled or it was just a misunderstanding);
- Feedback – enter the feedback text;
Feedback type – select one of the three options:
- Positive – select this option if you like the service of the exchanger. Your feedback will be highlighted in green in the feedback list below;
- Comment – select this option if you want to give some neutral information about the exchanger (for instance, the exchanger has a new service or it no longer offers some service) or point out some drawback in the service (processing a payment for too long, no response from the technical support, uncomfortable interface, etc.);
- Claim – select this option if you do not receive money from the exchanger or want to report a fraud. Make sure you specify the exchange application number to speed up the solution of the problem. Your feedback will be highlighted in red in the feedback list below.
Click the Add a review button. Your feedback will appear at the top of the list.
If you fail to find an exchanger with suitable exchange rates, you can subscribe to our notifications and the BestChange system will automatically notify you when the suitable exchanger appears. To do it, select the Notifications tab where you will find the application form (Fig. 11).
Specify the following information:
- notification delivery method (e-mail, Telegram or WebMoney internal mail) and contact data;
- minimum exchange rate you are interested in;
- minimum reserve available at the exchanger;
- notification period (no notifications will be sent after this period expires).
Click the Submit button to register the notification application in the BestChange system.
4. Feedback to the monitoring service administrator
You can send all questions and suggestions regarding the BestChange system to the technical support service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report a bug in the BestChange monitoring service, use the online form. While filling out the form, make sure you specify the correct e-mail address because otherwise we will not be able to contact you.
Besides, if you have any suggestion or feedback regarding the monitoring service, you can send it using the Quick feedback form in the lower-left corner of any page at the site.
Enjoy working with our site!